- On demand accessible taxi
- Car seats/Booster seats
- Corporate account
- Moving jobs
- Wedding rental
- Hourly rates
- Out of town flat rates
- Gift certificate available
SCHEDULE “A” TO BY-LAW NO. 2
Effective August 1, 2008, the rates or fares to be charged by the brokers, owners or drivers of taxi cabs within the Area of the Commission and to any point not more than five (5) kilometers beyond the limits of said Area shall be as follows, plus Goods and Services Tax, which shall be calculated by the meter:
1) (a) For the first 77 metres or part $2.85
(b) For each additional 77 metres or part thereof .10
(c) For each additional passenger in excess of one .50
(d) For waiting time while under engagement for each thirteen (13) seconds .10
(a) Use of trunk or storage area .50
(b) Brief cases and parcels of comparable size – if loaded or unloaded by passenger NO CHARGE
(c) Manual wheelchairs, including loading and unloading by driver – NO CHARGE
(d) “Service” dogs accompanying special needs people – NO CHARGE
(e) Walkers used for medical reasons – NO CHARGE
(f) For large items, i.e. bicycles, skis, etc. there shall be a minimum of $2.00 charge, multiple items, oversize items shall be at the discretion of driver agreed upon before commencement of trip $2.00
(g) For delivery of any parcel or document where no passenger is carried, minimum charge per trip $6.35
(h) Van requested persons $2.00
3) Flat rate for trips which will end more than five kms beyond the limits of the Area of the Commission may be arranged with the driver prior to commencement of the trip.
4) There shall be no charge for children under twelve (12) years of age in the charge of an adult.
HST shall be calculated by the meter
5) Extensive cleanup fee (meter printed receipt has to be issued) – $80.50
6) Rental of taxi (minimum 1 hour) – $42.40. Each additional fifteen (15) minutes$10.55 (HST included).
NO SMOKING IN TAXI; AS PER BY-LAW No. 2002-03
Out of Town Rates: Please call 613.542.3333
We are always looking for full-time, part-time, evenings and weekends drivers. If you have an ambition to provide service with a smile, and don’t mind late nights, we want to hear from you.
If needed, we will train you. Please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 613.542.3333
Thank you to all who apply, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
439 Montreal St. Kingston, ON K7K 3H4
We operate 24 Hours Per Day. 7 Days a Week.